Quran Story Book - The Story of The Elephant, Surah Al-Feel
'The Story of the Elephant’ makes teaching Quranic tale of surah Al-fil not only easy, but a really special and memorable experience for children.
It is not just a picture book, or a Pop-up & Play book, it's a whole educational experience. The book encourages learning and love for the Quran in a variety of ways and at a variety of levels . You can even use it to teach Geography, History, Character building and Islamic history.This first book, in a series of Quranic children’s pop-up and novelty books, aims to truly inspire and excite young hearts to engage with the magnificent event of Abraha's army of elephants going to destroy the Ka'ba.
- Interactive pop-ups, lift-the-flaps and pull tabs
- Beautiful, luxurious, foil stamped, hand designed title on the cover
- Hard back high quality gloss finished pages
- A children's coloring map
- Educational quiz to test your knowledge of the story
- Coloring play map and press-out pieces to create your own army of elephants to re-enact some of the historic scenes from the story
- Press-out elephant activity and quiz included
- Suitable for ages 3+