My Travel Journal | A Travel Adventure Journal for Children
Our children’s The Dua Journal is a beautiful, hardcover reflection journal designed to create space for family bonding and to introduce kids of any age to the concept of imaan goals, personal development, introspection, and connection to Allah.
The design features a beautiful pastel blue cloth-bound hard cover, an elegant silver embossed title, and a satin ribbon for easy place-keeping. This journal also uses a fun font to help take the formality out of journaling and engage young Muslims.
Inside this journal you will find:
- One open-dated reflection page per day, with reflection prompts geared towards children.
- A second daily reflection page with sections for doodles.
- Inspirational duas on each page.
- Suggestions on how to use each section for maximum benefit.
- A list of the benefits of gratitude.
- Best practices for making dua.
- Plus a guide to staying consistent with reflection.