My First Wudu Book - In English & Arabic
A fun and interactive book to introduce children about body parts. The book is a great tool to teach your kids how to do Wudu, a ritual washing performed by Muslims in preparation for their 5 daily prayers.
Perfect children book for introduction to wudu for Muslim parents and for inter-faith educators.
Parents will enjoy teaching their children to read the names of the body parts and watching them squeal with delight as they watch the colors changing.
- Introduction to wudu for Muslim parents and for inter-faith educators
- Unique colour changing feature when the book is put in water
- Suitable for newborn and above
- Wipe clean and safe for baby
- Exquisitely hand drawn and designed