Ramadan Journal & Planner - Better than a thousand months
How do you maximize on the blessings and barakah of the month of Ramadan?
The Better than a thousand months Ramadan journal and planner has the structure and space for you to take inventory of your faith, worship, character and life to guide you through a spiritual journey during the month that is better than a thousand months.
2 Sections -
With dedicated pages on various areas of faith and worship, this section includes hadith, Quran verses, and guided questions to help you reflect on where you are, how you can improve, and begin to set strong intentions for the upcoming month.
This is the tool for you to pave the path to realignment, fulfillment, and a sense of grounding and connectedness to Allah.
- Establishing and intentional routine Guidance on dua for the Night of Power
- Ibadah ideas for qiyam
- Recipe cards for suhoor and iftar
- Planning for menstruation
- Dhikr with translation
- Psycho-spiritual benefits of fasting
Now that you took inventory and renewed intention, this section is dedicated to helping you create your detailed plan for the month of Ramadan. It takes into account both long-term planning (whole month and beyond) and short term, daily planning.
- Monthly spread Habit and ibadah tracker
- 3 goal setting pages before every 10 days
- 3 reflection pages after every 10 days
- 30 days of daily spreads with 2 pages per day
- Section for Eid planning
- Dedicated section for planning beyond Ramadan
This undated journal can be used outside of Ramadan to stay accountable.
- 156 pages
- Hard-cover with stamped title