The Dua Journal with Quran Reflections - Gratitude Journal for Muslims
The Dua Journal with Qur'anic Reflection is a beautiful, hardcover reflection journal that is meant to be written in, reflect and save as a keepsake for years to come. With open-dated pages for daily reflection without the pressure, this journal gives you a chance to reflect each areas of your life, from work and family to deen and personal development.
This gratitude journal is designed to help you take control of your imaan goals and tap into your connection with Allah and His words. The design features a beautiful pastel violet colored, cloth-bound hard cover, an elegant gold embossed title, and a black satin ribbon for easy place-keeping.
Inside this journal you will find:
- 80 total days of reflection.
- 40 days with one open-dated reflection page per day, as in the original.
- One "rabbana" dua found in the Qur'an in simple English on each reflection page.
- A chance to check in with each of your life areas, from work and family to deen and personal development.
- 40 days of Qur'anic verses with explanation (tafseer), broken up into 4 separate themes.
- Guided questions for Qur'anic reflection.
- Suggestions on how to use each section for maximum benefit.
- A list of the benefits of gratitude.
- Best practices for making dua, and a master list of duas.
- Plus a three-step foolproof guide to staying consistent with your reflection.